My name is Tracy Gould Sheinin and since 1999, I have helped thousands of clients navigate the difficult process of divorce. As an expert mediator, I specialize in assisting couples work through complicated and emotional issues to reach a fair, thorough, and satisfactory resolution.
Areas of Expertise
- Professional mediator since 1999
- Hold a B.A. in psychology and an M.A. in Peace Studies with a focus on Conflict Resolution.
- Worked with thousands of clients in thousands of cases.
- Completed hundreds of hours of training in domestic, civil, employment, juvenile, education, elementary peer, community, victim-offender, and elder care areas of mediation and arbitration practice.
- Provided hundreds of hours of mediation training in basic, community, truancy, and advanced subject matters.
- Served on the Steering Committee and as the first Executive Director of the Community Mediation Center of Columbia, SC
- Founded the SC Chapter of the Association for Conflict Resolution.
- Member of the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution.
- Serves private mediation services to clients with or without attorneys.
- Works regularly with the ADR offices in DeKalb, Fulton, Clayton, and Cobb counties.